Chocolate Cherry Bomb CakeFrom dragonflylady13 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large mixing bowl, mix together first 5 ingredients.
- Fold in cherry pie filling. (If you want, reserve some to put on top of finished cake)
- Pour batter into a 9x13 greased and floured cake pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
- Cool to room temperature and frost with chocolate frosting.
The Cookdragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!