Sour Cream Banana BreadFrom dragonflylady13 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour two bread pans.
- In a large bowl, beat together sugar and oil.
- Add eggs, bananas sour cream and vanilla; blend well.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt; stir until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour into prepared bread pans.
- Bake at 350 for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Cool completely.
- Wrap tightly and store in refrigerator.
- For Muffins:
- Prepare as above.
- Bake in muffin tin for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookdragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
The Rating5 people
Yes, been waiting for this one, with oil instead of a solid shortening, and the sour cream...you're right, some others tend to be dry. Thanks for the great post!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
i have made this recipe at least a half a dozen times now, its perfect every time and i shared it with everyone i work with and they love it. i usually add in some cinnamon as well just for extra fun.janewillshire in st petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!