Red Lobster Pina Colada Dipping SauceFrom ecc 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix Pina Colada, water, crush pineapple, coconut, and powder sugar in a sauce pan.
- Heat on medium low temperature until sauce begins to simmer, stirring frequently. Let mixture simmer slowly 10 - 12 minutes.
- Mix corn starch and water together, add to sauce and blend well.
- Let mixture simmer for 3 - 5 minutes longer while stirring during and after adding cornstarch.
- Remove from heat and bring to room temperature.
- Sauce is served at room temperature with Parrot Bay Rum Shrimp.