Pickled EggsFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 12 hard cooked Eggs*, peeled shopping list
- 2 cups vinegar shopping list
- 3/4 cups water shopping list
- 1 med. onion, sliced and separated in rings (vidalia or spanish) shopping list
- (2 tsp. sugar) OPTIONAL shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. pickling spices OR 1 or 2 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
How to make it
- Boil all ingredients (except eggs) for 5 minutes and then pour into
- wide-mouth jar or container and add hard cooked eggs.
- Let set overnight in refrigerator.
- Will keep for weeks.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating6 people
Love this recipe & I'm going to make them real soon. Thanks for a great '5' treatbrianna in loved it