Tomato Mozzarella Cheese And Basil SaladFrom oldgringo 7 years ago
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 minced garlic clove shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper shopping list
- 1 large vine-ripened tomato; cut into four 1/4-inch slice shopping list
- 1/4 lb cheese, mozzarella; cut into four thin circles shopping list
- 8 each basil, fresh large leaves; sliced into thin strips shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper.
- On a platter arrange the meaty tomato slices, one to a serving. Drizzle about half the dressing over the tomatoes.
- Then, top each slice with a circle of mozzarella and top off each serving with basil.
- Drizzle the remainder of the vinaigrette over the servings.
The Cookoldgringo Cottonwood, AZ
- Not added to any groups yet!