Orange And Brown Sugar Glazed TurnipsFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 2 large peeled and sliced yellow turnips shopping list
- 1 cup of boiling salted water shopping list
- 1 cup of brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup of orange rind shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of grated orange rind shopping list
- 1 cinnamon stick shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of butter shopping list
How to make it
- Place all in the slow cooker pot, stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Easily doubled. I like grating a little nutmeg in at the last minute along with a little more butter.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating1 people
different gotta try it high5 love Turnipsmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it