Chili-Garlic Roasted BroccoliFrom way2nrml 8 years ago
- 3 bunches of broccoli (or whatever you think will serve four) shopping list
- 1/4 C. extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 5-6 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 Tb. chili powder shopping list
- 1 Tb. grill seasoning blend (recommended: Montreal steak seasoning by McCormick Grill Mates) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the olive oil, garlic, chili powder and grill seasoning in the bottom of a very large bowl, and mix well.
- Cut the broccoli into thin, long spears.
- Add the broccoli to the bowl and toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer to a large nonstick baking sheet or a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil (shiny side down).
- Roast the broccoli until the ends are crisp and the stalks are tender, 17 to 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately, this does not stay warm long.