Zucchini and Mushrooms w Angel Hair PastaFrom nycea 8 years ago
How to make it
- Top and tail your zucchini and cut them into 1 inch pieces and halve your mushrooms.
- Heat your olive oil to about medium in a pan or wok. It's best to have a good lip on your pan because you'll be adding the pasta to it later. But this isn't integral.
- Add mushrooms and zucchini and seasoning to pan, if pasta is started immediately after they should be done at the same time.
- When bunching the dry pasta together, a width the size of a quarter is good for about 2 people. Boil angel hair for about 4 minutes, stir constantly for the first minute.
- Add pasta to pan and toss with veggies. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese to taste and enjoy. :)