Jalapeo Cheese Potato SoupFrom oldgringo 9 years ago
- 3 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 3 cups potatoes; peeled and diced small shopping list
- 1 fresh whole Jalapeño chile; sliced thin crossways shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon fine ground white pepper shopping list
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese, Cheddar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the diced potatoes and the sliced Jalapeno chile in the stock until potatoes are done.
- Add the seasoning and the grated cheese, stirring until the cheese is melted.
- Add butter then milk and heat thoroughly.
- Serve with freshly cracked black pepper on the surface of the soup.