Easy Sloppy JoesFrom dragonflylady13 6 years ago
- 2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 tbsp. crushed garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup mild salsa shopping list
- 1/4 cup ketchup shopping list
- 4 tbsp. yellow mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar shopping list
- 1/8 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 8 hamburger buns shopping list
How to make it
- Place ground beef, onion and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook until beef is evenly browned.
- Drain off any grease.
- Stir the salsa, ketchup, mustard, vinegar, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce into the beef mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat to a simmer over low heat, and cook until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently to prevent it from burning on the bottom.
- Spoon the beef mixture onto buns.
- *Note: If you like your meat to be very fine, instead of chunky, use a food processor to chop it up into smaller pieces.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookdragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!