Char Koay TeowFrom daryllau 7 years ago
- 250 gm Koay Teow (flat rice noodles) shopping list
- 150 gm prawns - shelled shopping list
- 125 gm bean sprouts shopping list
- 5 stalks chives - cut into 2cm lengths shopping list
- 100 gm vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 eggsEggs shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves - chopped shopping list
- 2 tsp Ground chiliGround Chili (add more if you prefer it spicier) shopping list
- 2 tsp light soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp dark soy sauce shopping list
- 10 gm Cooked crab Meat shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1] Heat oil, add garlic and fry till fragrant in a very hot wok.
- 2] Add prawns and ground chili.
- 3] Stir-fry for about 15 secs.
- 4] Add koay teow, soy sauce and additional oil if neccessary.
- 5] Mix in vegetables and beansprouts.
- 6] Push mixture to edge of wok, add a little oil in centre.
- 7] Add and fry the eggs and then mix everything together.
- 8] Garnish with pepper and cooked crab meat.
- 9] Serve immediately when its hot.