3-Beer ChiliFrom chet_norris 7 years ago
- 2 pounds of lean, cubed meat (buffalo, venison, beef, pork) shopping list
- 2 large yellow onions shopping list
- 1 cup of your favorite beer shopping list
- 3 large cans of red kidney beans. shopping list
- 3 cans of boiled & peeled white potatoes. shopping list
- 1 large can of tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 cans of cooked pearl onions. shopping list
- 1 packet of preferred chili seasonings (Carroll Shelby's). shopping list
- 2 cups of diced, pickled jalapeno peppers. shopping list
- 2-6 habanero peppers finely diced……….do not get juice on private parts, hands or in eyes! shopping list
How to make it
- Brown 1 pound of lean meat in a large iron skillet.
- Dice up two large yellow onions and combine with the meat.
- Add one cup of your favorite beer to skillet.
- Slow cook for 15 minute and stir routinely.
- Combine skillet fixings into crock-pot and stir.
- In a 6-qt crock-pot add three large cans of red kidney beans.
- Add three cans of boiled & peeled white potatoes.
- Add one large can of tomato sauce
- Add two cans of cooked pearl onions.
- Add entire packet of preferred chili seasonings (Carroll Shelby's).
- Add two cups of diced, pickled jalapeno peppers.
- Add 2-6 habanero peppers finely diced
- Simmer for 4 hours on medium heat.