Oatmeal Cottage Cheese PancakesFrom orangeramona 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup oatmeal shopping list
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla (omit if making savory) shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 1 whole egg shopping list
- Optional: shopping list
- orange/lemon/lime zest shopping list
- black pepper/red pepper flakes shopping list
- minced chive/garlic/shallot shopping list
- bacon crumbles shopping list
How to make it
- Put all ingredients in blender, blend until well incorporated and almost smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Heat up a skillet on medium heat, lightly smear with the oil of your choice.
- Pour a scant tablespoon for each pancake, silver dollar size. Cook until bubbles form and it's nice and brown, turn.
- Eat them with maple syrup, jam, honey, agave, lemon and powdered sugar, or, if savory, sour cream or yogurt, greens, creme fraiche or just drizzled with a tasty oil.