Cod wrapped with Turmeric LeafFrom wokkingmum 8 years ago
How to make it
- Seasoning Cod for 1/2 hour.
- Wrap Cod with turmeric leaf. Secure with toothpick.
- Heat pan with oil.
- Pan fry Cod for about 10 minutes on each side or till cook.
- Remove and squeeze in some lime juice.
- Serve with rice.
- You can grill this too!
- Love the aroma!! My kitchen sure smell nice after this!!
The Cookwokkingmum Singapore, SG
The Rating3 people
Thank you!wokkingmum in Singapore loved it
hmm i plant tumeric( well my friend did, she gave it to me , how nice of her) and we have a recipe that you need to wrap bake fish in banana leaf, which is hard to find, this is a great idea to do that, because not only its good for wraping but tumer...morekitchen_fantasy in Bluffton loved it
good kid love fish, not many kid love seafood, fish is good foodkitchen_fantasy in Bluffton loved it