Spinach And RavioliFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
- 3 T. olive oil shopping list
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and sliced shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 5 cloves fresh crushed garlic shopping list
- 1 small portabello mushroom, sliced thin and cut into small pieces shopping list
- 12-16 oz. fresh baby spinach shopping list
- 1 t. balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 10 oz. package tofu and roasted red pepper Ravioli shopping list
- 1 additional tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 T. grated Locatelli cheese shopping list
- 1-2 T. crumbled Chevre (goat) cheese shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over a medium high flame. Add the onions, season with some salt and pepper and begin to sauté. When the onions take on some light brown color, add the gar-lic, then the mushroom slices, toss and continue to cook.
- Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over a medium high flame.
- Add the onions, season with some salt and pepper and begin to sauté.
- When the onions take on some light brown color, add the garlic, then the mushroom slices, toss and continue to cook.
- Bring about 3 quarts of water to a boil and cook the ravioli. Meanwhile, add the spinach to the sauté pan and toss using tongs to combine the ingredients.
- Pour in the balsamic vinegar, toss and simmer just until the spinach is well wilted.
- When the ravioli are cooked, drain them, then toss with the additional olive oil and the grated cheese.
- To serve, divide the spinach sauté onto two serving plates.
- Top with the ravioli and garnish with the crumbled goat cheese. Serve immediately.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating4 people
Great combination of flavors! *5*tilgidh in Blackshear loved it