Greek Spinach QuicheFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 10 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 2 ounces butter melted shopping list
- 3 cups cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded shopping list
- 10 ounce box frozen leaf spinach shopping list
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup olives chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oregano dried shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Beat together eggs, flour, baking powder and butter.
- Stir in cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, spinach (chopped and squeezed dry), roasted red pepper, olives, oregano and other seasonings.
- Pour into individual 6 ounce ramekins.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 35
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
I'm wondering, if I wanted to bake this all in one pan instead of ramekins, about what size pan would I use? It doesn't seem like it would fit in a pie dish...
Great--thanks! This sounds delicious!
Oh, this is delicious! I forgot the black olives, no biggie, because it's still very flavorful. Reminds me of pizza somewhat. I baked this in an 11 x 7 pan for 45 minutes. Served with green salad. This would be great for a brunch, too. Thanks f...more
- Not added to any groups yet!