Wingless Buffalo Chicken PizzaFrom jesuslincoln 8 years ago
- 3/4 pound chicken breast cutlets shopping list
- extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grill seasoning, (recommended: McCormick Montreal seasoning) shopping list
- 1 pizza dough, store bought or from your favorite pizzeria (I did get mine from a local pizzeria, but had a very hard time finding one that would sell me their dough) shopping list
- cornmeal or flour, to handle dough shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 to 3 tablespoons hot sauce, medium to spicy heat shopping list
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce (I ended up adding most of the can, but it was still yummy!) shopping list
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese, a few generous handfuls (I also added a little bit of a 3-cheese Italian blend) shopping list
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles shopping list
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Preheat grill pan to high.
- Place chicken on a plate and drizzle extra-virgin olive oil over the chicken then season with grill seasoning. When grill pan is hot, add chicken and cook about 3 minutes on each side.
- Stretch dough to form pizza using cornmeal or flour to help you handle it. If you let it rest and warm up a few minutes it will handle even easier. Set pizza on pizza pan to the side and clean board.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter and stir in Worcestershire, hot sauce, and tomato sauce.
- Remove the chicken from grill and thinly slice it. Add chicken to sauce and coat.
- Cover the pizza dough with the saucy Buffalo chicken, cheeses, and scallions.
- Bake 18 minutes or until crisp.