Mexican Style Grilled CheeseFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Chop 4 cheese slices then combine with eggs and set aside.
- Sauté turkey bacon and green onions in butter until onions are translucent.
- Add egg and cheese mixture then cook stirring constantly over medium heat.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Butter all slices of bread on one side.
- Place 4 slices of bread, buttered side down in clean skillet then top each with one slice of cheese and an equal amount of eggs.
- Place one slice cheese over eggs on each sandwich and top with remaining bread buttered side up.
- Cook over medium heat turning once carefully until golden brown.