Gooey Butter CookiesFrom basspro1o1 9 years ago
- 1/2 Cup butter shopping list
- Duncan Hines butter cake mix( I have tried other brands they work just as well). *Try any and All Flavors of cake mix)* shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 (8oz) Pkg. cream cheese (softened) shopping list
- Powered sugar (to roll in) shopping list
How to make it
- Beat Butter, Vanilla, Egg, and Cream Cheese until Light.
- Mix in Dry Cake Mix.
- Cover and Refrigerate 30 Minutes.
- Drop by teaspoon into Powdered Sugar; Roll into Balls.I roll into balls then drop into Powdered Sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 12 Minutes until Light golden Brown.
- Tops will have a Crackle Powdered Sugar Look.
- *Prep Time Is More like 5 Minutes but with the chilling(to be able to Roll into a Ball) it bumps it up. This is a very fast Cookie to make.
- ** I am not sure on the servings Probably 1 - 1 1/2 Doz. but I have never made them that they don't get eaten right out of the oven:)
The Cookbasspro1o1 St.Louis, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!