Bisquick Chicken Pot PieFrom flavorsofitaly 6 years ago
- 1/3 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup Bisquick shopping list
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme shopping list
- 1/2 cub chicken broth shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup chicken, cooked, and diced or torn shopping list
- 10 oz. pkg. frozen peas and carrots shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan, combine butter, Bisquick, onion, pepper and thyme; bring to a boil. Stir in the chicken broth and milk. Bring to a boil again, stirring constantly. Boil for 1 minute. Add in the chicken and frozen vegetables. Mix thoroughly and take pan off of the heat.
- Pour mixture into a 9-inch square baking dish. Make topping and place over pie. Bake 45 minutes or until crust is a light, golden brown.
- 1 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- Mix together all ingredients and form into a ball. Roll out dough and place over pot pie mixture.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookflavorsofitaly Memphis, TN
The Rating6 people
I had forgotten this recipe. Thanks for the reminder. I'll share with my grand daughter who is learning to cook. In fact I'm emailing her with it! Thank you!dtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it
What oven temp? I'm hoping it's 350 because I just made it. =) Will let you know what it taste like. Cross your fingers. =3diana_1096 in loved it
It was very good! I did double it, go casserole style and change a couple of things to suit us but the bones were excellent to add to. It's nice to know there is a potpie recipe out there that you don't have to use "cream of" in. For me, the real ble...morediana_1096 in loved it