Roasted Vegetable PieFrom tls419 7 years ago
- 2 cups cooked jasmine, basmati or long grain rice shopping list
- 2 large egg whites, lightly beaten shopping list
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 ½ cups sliced zucchini shopping list
- 1 ½ cups sliced yellow squash shopping list
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion shopping list
- 1 cup thinly sliced fennel bulb shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- ¼ cup chopped, pitted kalamata olives shopping list
- 1 tomato sliced shopping list
- ½ cup fontina or swiss cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400
- Combine first three ingredients. Press evenly into a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400 for 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Increase oven temperature to 450.
- Combine zucchini and next 8 ingredients. Place vegetable mixture on a cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove from oven. Add olives and tomatoes; toss gently.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375.
- Sprinkle half the cheese over rice crust; spoon vegetable mixture over crust. Cover with remaining cheese. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.