Garlic Bread ShrimpFrom melsa102 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix 2 T olive oil, garlic, parmesan and parsley in small bowl. Set aside.
- Drizzle 1 T of olive oil in bottom of large baking dish.
- Lay shrimp flat (no overlapping shrimps) in dish.
- Brush garlic mixture over shrimp until well coated.
- Place dish in broiler for 5 min or until all shrimp are pink.
- I like them over cooked pasta. (The noodles are a good way to soak up the rest of the 'sauce')
The Cookmelsa102 Acworth, GA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!