Flognarde au FramboisesFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
- 5 eggs shopping list
- ¼ cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup rice flour shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 cup fat-free evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon artificial vanilla (or ½ tbsp pure) shopping list
- 1 pound fresh raspberries (about 4 cups) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees. Generously butter a straight-sided, 10 ½-inch round baking dish.
- With an electric mixer, beat the eggs, sugar and flour at low speed until thoroughly blended.
- Add the salt, cognac, cream, milk and vanilla; mix again.
- Pour the batter through a fine-mesh sieve into the prepared baking dish.
- Arrange the raspberries in a single layer over the batter.
- Place in the center of the oven and bake until golden brown on top (the batter puffs up around the fruit, enveloping it like a cloud), with the center still custard-like 45 to 50 minutes.
- Transfer to a rack to cool.