Chocolate Chip Honey CookiesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/3 cup butter or other shortening shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1 egg well beaten shopping list
- 1-1/4 cup sifted flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 package chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nutmeats shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter then add honey gradually and cream together until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and mix thoroughly.
- Sift flour once then measure and add salt and baking soda then sift again.
- Add flour in parts and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips, nuts and vanilla then mix thoroughly.
- Drop from teaspoon on greased baking sheet 2” apart.
- Bake at 375 for 12 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!