Lemon Creme PieFrom dragonflylady13 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a food processor, blend graham crackers until no large chunks remain. Pour into a large pie dish.
- Melt butter and add to graham crackers.
- Mix thouroughly and press to bottom of pie dish. Chill.
- In a small bowl, mix pudding mix and 1 Cup milk. Mixture will be very thick.
- Spread pudding mixture into bottom of pie dish.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with mixer until softened and creamy.
- Slowly add heavy whipping cream and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Add sugar to mixture, one tbsp. at a time.
- Add lemon juice to mixture, one tbsp. at a time.
- Spread cream mixture over pudding mixture, evenly.
- Chill and serve.
The Cookdragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!