Milk Chocolate CheesecakeFrom dfangel 7 years ago
- Crust shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 4 packages (8ozs) cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 4 ozs melted and cooled milk chocolate shopping list
- Decoration shopping list
- Classic whipped cream topping shopping list
- 1/4 cup shaved chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*F 180*c
- Crust: In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. press into bottom of cheesecake pan and freeze.
- Filling: in a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar on medium-high speed for 3 mintues. add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Mix in sour cream and vanilla. divide mixture in half. Stir in cooled milk chocolate into one portion and pour over frozen crust. pour remaining batter evenly over chocolate portion . place in oven for 60 mins or until top is light brown and center has slight jiggle to it. cool on rack for 2 hours. cover with plastic and refrigerate for at least 6 hours before decorating and serving.
- decoration: Ice top of cake with whipped cream topping or pipe rosettes around top of cake. top with chocolate shavings.