Another Light Carrot CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
- 4 egg whites shopping list
- ¾ cup sugar shopping list
- ½ cup apple butter shopping list
- ½ cup pureed carrots shopping list
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
- ½ cup buttermilk shopping list
- ½ cup non-fat vanilla yogurt shopping list
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice shopping list
- 2 cups shredded carrots shopping list
- ½ cup dried cherries or cranberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a 9X13 inch pan with non-fat cooking spray.
- In large mixing bowl, beat egg whites until frothy.
- Slowly beat in sugar, then apple butter, pureed carrots, olive oil, buttermilk, yogurt and vanilla.
- Stir in cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, baking soda, and flour.
- Stir in, one ingredient at a time, pineapple (with juice), carrots, and cherries.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Bake for 35 - 40 minutes in the preheated oven.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth448 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Good To Freeze129 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Party Food316 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Cooking With Kids38 members