Hot And Sour Cabbage SoupFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- ¾ teaspoon Thai red curry paste shopping list
- 5 cups vegetable broth shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime peel shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger shopping list
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced shopping list
- 8 ounces napa cabbage, cut crosswise shopping list
- 4 (4-oz) cans small shrimp, drained and rinsed (or 1 lb salad shrimp) shopping list
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a heavy large pot over medium heat.
- Add curry paste and stir until it begins to stick to pan, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in broth, lime zest, and minced ginger.
- Bring to boil; reduce heat to medium and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms. Cook 3 minutes.
- Add cabbage and shrimp; cook until cabbage begins to wilt, about 30 seconds
- Stir in lime juice and serve.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Health Food Junkies423 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Party Food316 members
1500 Calories A Day173 members