Ramen Stir-fryFrom peacekeeper0 5 years ago
- 1 pound beef boneless sirloin shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 package (3 ounces) Oriental-flavor ramen noodle soup mix shopping list
- 1 package (16 oz) fresh stir-fry vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, celery, carrots, snow pea pods and bell peppers) (4 cups) shopping list
- 1/4 cup stir-fry sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Remove fat from beef. Cut beef into thin strips.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook beef in oil 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown.
- Remove beef from skillet; keep warm.
- In same skillet, heat water to boiling. Break up noodles from soup mix into water; stir until slightly softened.
- Stir in vegetables.
- Heat to boiling. Boil 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in contents of seasoning packet from soup mix, stir-fry sauce and beef. Cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until hot.
The Cookpeacekeeper0 Kent, WA
The Rating4 people
Hi! nice recipe, whats stir fry sauce, can you think of a subtitute for me?
Thank you, your recipe is a must have, got my 5magali777 in Mexico loved it
VERY cheap and easy. So tasty too! Puts a use to my leftover frozen veggies:)catprint in St. Louis loved it
This was really good. A quick to make meal that won’t heat up your kitchen on a hot day. No need for steamed rice also. I made half of this recipe using pre-cut beef for stir fry from the grocery store and frozen stir-fry veggies. I sautéed some s...moreDaleInCO in Centennial loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!