Chicken SaltimboccaFrom thyme4ma 6 years ago
- 4-4oz chicken breast shopping list
- 4 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 cube chicken bouillon shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1/2 stick of butter, unsalted shopping list
- 4 slices of prosciutto shopping list
- 4 slices of provolone cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Dissolve bouillon cube in one cup of water. Set aside.
- In pie pan mix flour, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder together.Set aside.
- In small bowl beat two eggs together with 1/2 teaspoon of water. Set aside.
- Heat large saute pan over medium heat, and add olive oil.
- Dredge chicken in flour and then dip into egg mixture.
- Saute in pan until golden brown on both sides. About 2 minutes per side.
- Place on heated plate and keep in low temperature oven.
- To prepare sauce, drain excess olive oil and deglaze pan with white wine.
- Scrape any bits from pan and add chicken bouillon and lemon juice.
- Bring to a boil, and reduce by half.
- Add butter to pan and blend in.
- Remove from heat.
- Place 1 chicken breast on each plate.
- Top each breast with one slice of prosciutto and top with provolone.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of sauce over each prepared breast.
- Serve with linguine and sauteed fresh spinach if desired.
The Cookthyme4ma Kissimmee, FL
The Rating3 people
I have been looking for this!!!
Thank you for sharing it =)pookiebear in Regina loved it
perfect ingredients for thid luscious Italian dish.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Hi! Glad you found your way to our cozy kitchen. You will find wonderful friends,great fun and exciting recipes. Looking forward to sharing with you. Enjoy!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!