Steak FingersFrom pamela 8 years ago
How to make it
- Pound the steak with a mallet to tenderize, then cut into 3 inch long strips.
- In a shallow dish, mix together the egg, milk, salt and pepper in a shallow dish, whisk until blended well.
- Heat 1/3 cup oil (enough to cover the bottom of the pan) in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Coat the steak in flour, and shake to remove any excess. Next, dip them in the egg mixture then again in flour.
- Fry in the hot oil until they become a golden brown; around 2 minutes. Place on a plate with paper towels to absorb the remaining oil.