Persimmon CookiesFrom chriesi 7 years ago
- 50 g ripe persimmons shopping list
- 5 g baking soda shopping list
- 250 g flour shopping list
- 1 g ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 g ground nutmeg shopping list
- a pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 200 g cane sugar shopping list
- 115 g butter shopping list
- 120 g chopped almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Puree the persimmons and dissolve baking soda in the persimmon pulp.
- Sift flour, spices and salt together.
- Cream together butter and sugar until fluffy and beat in egg and persimmon.
- After stir in the chopped almonds.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
The Cookchriesi Zuerich, CH
- Not added to any groups yet!