Scallops with Maple Mustard Cream SauceFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Saute bacon and pour off fat then cook, crumble and set aside.
- Melt butter in same skillet over medium high heat then sauté scallops until heated through.
- Remove with a slotted spoon to a warm bowl.
- Add half-and-half to scallop liquid and boil cream stirring occasionally until reduced to 3/4 cup.
- Keep an eye on the heat and lower to medium maintaining a steady reduction.
- Add mustard, maple syrup and any juices collected in scallop bowl then boil another 4 minutes.
- Add scallops and crumbled bacon to sauce then toss quickly and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!