Beet Greens And Seeds SaladFrom inmaculada 9 years ago
- 4 cups mixed salad greens shopping list
- 4 small peeled and cooked beets, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup light cottage or crumbled goat cheese shopping list
- 2 large tomatoes cut into bite sized pieces shopping list
- ½ cup green olives (optional) shopping list
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 tsp poppy seeds shopping list
- 1 tsp flax seeds shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra virgin Spanish or other good olive oil shopping list
- 4 Tbsp Spanish Sherry or any other red wine vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- In a big serving bowl mix all ingredients. Combine well and serve immediately since vinegar in dressing will mush very quickly the greens.
- Omit vinegar in dressing if salad is going to be served later. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and add vinegar in the last minute.