Cream Cheese Chive OmeletFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cream cheese and chives well with spoon then with spoon beat in egg yolks one at a time.
- Blend in milk, salt and pepper.
- Beat egg whites until stiff enough to peak then fold into cheese mixture with a spoon.
- Meanwhile heat salad oil in 2 compartments of a large omelet pan greasing sides well.
- Pour omelet into skillet and cook over low heat for 12 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and loosen edges well with a spatula.
- Fold over omelet and turn out onto a platter.
- Garnish with parsley, watercress or chicory.
- Serve at once.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!