Irresistible Pumpkin Seed GranolaFrom myrna 7 years ago
- 3.5 cups large flake oatmeal shopping list
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds shopping list
- 1/4 cup flax seeds shopping list
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds shopping list
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds shopping list
- 2 round tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves shopping list
- zest of one orange shopping list
- juice of two oranges shopping list
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or honey shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar or honey shopping list
- 1.5 cups raisins, dates, and apricots chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 degrees celcius
- Mix all dry ingredients except fruit
- Mix juice, syrup and brown sugar until smooth
- Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Spread granola evenly on cookie sheet.
- Bake until golden and crispy, mixing every 4-5 minutes. (about 15 minutes total)
- Let cool.
- Add fruit.