Great Greek Green BeansFrom peacekeeper0 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed shopping list
- 2 9-ounce package or one 16-ounce package frozen French-cut green beans, thawed and drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (2 oz.) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet cook onion and garlic in hot oil about 5 minutes or until tender. Add undrained tomatoes, olives, and oregano. Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Boil gently, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Add beans. Return to boiling. Boil gently, uncovered, about 8 minutes or until desired consistency and beans are tender.
- Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with cheese. If desired, serve with a slotted spoon.
The Cookpeacekeeper0 Kent, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!