Italian Chocolate Almond TrufflesFrom vindee 7 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- dark chocolate - 625 gms shopping list
- almond extract - 2 tsp shopping list
- butter - 1/2 cup shopping list
- Castor sugar - 50gms shopping list
- ground almonds - 50 gms (I run them in the coffee grinder with the skins) shopping list
- Sprinkles, grated chocolate, cocoa powder & white chocolate to decorate.Candy cases. shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the chocolate with the extract in a double boiler , or over a pan of simmering water. Stir well to ensure melted right through.
- Add the butter and stir until melted.
- Take off heat, mix in the almonds & sugar.
- Leave for a while to cool down.
- Roll into small bite sized truffles, roll in sprinkles/grated chocolate etc.This is the bit I really enjoy!
- THAT'S IT!! They are so simple to make!!
- Makes approximately 5 dozen truffles.