GF Chicken Pot PieFrom thesagechef 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock, seasoned shopping list
- 1 cup diced carrots shopping list
- 3/4 cup diced onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced celery shopping list
- 3 cups cooked, cubed chicken shopping list
- 1 reciepe cream of chicken soup mix ( GF cream soup base ) shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 3/4 cup frozen peas, thawed shopping list
- 1 reciepe bisquit mix ( GF Bisquit mix ) shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 350
- in a medium sauce pan, bring stock to a boil
- Add carrots, onions, and celery and bring back to a boil. reduce heat to simmer and cook 20 minutes.
- In a casserole place the chicken and top with the prepared soup, sour cream, and worcestershire sauce.
- season with salt and pepper.
- Add the simmerd vegetables with the broth and the peas.
- stir well and top with bisquit dough mix from a tablespoon.
- bake for 40-45 minutes or until bisquits are golden brown.
The Cookthesagechef Daytona Beach, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!