Creamy Gravy With Farmers SausageFrom ravenseyes 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a heavy cast Iron skillet brown the sausage - cut in 2 " slices and split down the center, cook with the onions.
- Remove sausage and add flour to the drippings, cook approximately 2 minutes or until flour has been resorbed.
- Add cream and stir constantly for 4-5 minutes or until thick and bubbly.
- Add salt and pepper and serve.
The Cookravenseyes Belcamp, USA 21017
The Rating3 people
I've never heard of creating sausage gravy, can't wait to tryroxanne in Kildare loved it
Verna, do you get cravings for Winkler farmer sausage? Our Family Foods has it(Pioneer Farmer Sausage) on special this week. I should post a casserole my family goes crazy for using "schmaundt fat" gravy. For a lower fat version, I use half n half, o...morerecipesrule in Winnipeg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!