Margarita PieFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- INGREDIENTS: shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 5 ounces pretzels shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 quarts vanilla ice cream, softened shopping list
- 3 ounces frozen limeade concentrate, thawed shopping list
- 2 ounce tequilla shopping list
- 1 ounce orange liqueur shopping list
- 1 whole lime, juice and zest shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pie early in the day or the night before.
- While crushing pretzels in the food processor add sugar and butter. Firmly press mixture in bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate. Freeze 1 hour.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl until combined.
- Pour filling in crust, and freeze until firm. About 4 hours.