House Of Blue CornbreadFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- vegetable spray shopping list
- Granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 pound corn muffin mix shopping list
- ½ pound frozen corn kernels shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped fine shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots shopping list
- Maple butter shopping list
- 3-4 tbsp of pure grade "b" maple syrup to 2 sticks of butter, whip until light, fluffy and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. shopping list
How to make it
- Spray two 9-inch pie pans or skillets, or two muffin pans, and coat the bottoms with granulated sugar.
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour batter into pans.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for about 40 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve with maple butter.