Peanut Butter And Banana SandwichFrom emt724 9 years ago
How to make it
- Slice bananas, add honey and peanut butter. Mix well, cutting and mashing bananas into mixture. Reserve.
- Spread butter over one side of bread slices.
- Spread banana and peanut butter mixture over other side of bread. Combine two slices of bread, peanut butter sides in.
- Heat skillet to medium heat, add sandwiches, and brown.
- Allow 5 minutes to cool, and enjoy!
The Cookemt724 Lebanon, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!