Shrimp in Dill SauceFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds raw shrimp small shopping list
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar shopping list
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh dill shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- In large saucepan bring salted water to a boil.
- Add shrimp and bring back to a boil.
- Cook shrimp for 2 minutes or until they turn pink.
- Immediately remove from heat then drain and run under cold water.
- Peel devein and chill until ready to use.
- In small bowl beat mustard with lemon juice then beat in olive oil slowly.
- The mixture should be thick and creamy.
- Mix sugar with vinegar until dissolved.
- Add vinegar to lemon and mustard mixture then add dill and parsley.
- Season sauce with salt and pour over shrimp then marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Half an hour before serving time bring back to room temperature.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!