Aioli SauceFrom ponikuta 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Taste and add extra seasoning as required.
- Let stand in the fridge for at least 15 mins to chill.
- Serve immediately with seafood of your choice or chips.
The Cookponikuta Melbourne, AU
The Rating3 people
This is extremely good!!! I made this to go with chicken, potato and cheese croquette's! And it was perfect for that! I made it as written except I didn't use the lime juice because I didn't have any, so I doubled the lemon juice. This is a dipping ...morelilliancooks in Long Island loved it
This recipe is delicious! I use it for crab cakes and it is so good!farmerkim in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!