Fettuccine LasagnaFrom ambrlovebl 10 years ago
- 1 lb. of ground beef shopping list
- 3 tbsp. of sliced black olives shopping list
- 1/4 cup of beef broth shopping list
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 12 oz. of uncooked fettuccine pasta shopping list
- 2 tspn. of oregano shopping list
- 1-4 oz. can of sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup of diced red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded shopping list
- 1 tbspn. of butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese shredded shopping list
- 1 cup onion diced shopping list
- 1 large can of diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese shredded shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot of boiling water cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes, or until done; then drain.
- Brown the beef in a large skillet on medium heat. When done, drain the fat from the pan. Place the meat into a bowl. In the skillet, cook the bell pepper and onion in butter until it is tender. Add the mushrooms, beef, tomatoes, olives, and the oregano. Cook on low for approximately 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Place half of the fettuccine in the baking dish and top with half of the vegi and beef mixture. Then sprinkle with 1/2 of the cheddar and 1/2 of the mozzarella on top of that. Repeat in layers. Mix the beef broth and soup until it is smooth, then pour it over the casserole. Sprinkle the top with the parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 30 to 35 minutes, or until it is heated throughout.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookambrlovebl El Cajon, CA
The Rating2 people
I have this baking in the oven right now....and it smells delicious! I can't wait for it to be done. Thanks for posting!zachil2 in Mt. Vernon loved it
wow that sounds wonderful and soo unqiue. What a great change from ordinary lasnaga. Thanks for the great post. will be making this soon.asheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!