Peppered Rib Eye SteakFrom teacherjean 9 years ago
- 4 beef rib eye steaks (1-1/2 inches thick) shopping list
- 1Tbl olive oil shopping list
- 1Tbl garlic powder shopping list
- 1Tbl paprika shopping list
- 2 tsp dried ground thyme shopping list
- 2 tsp dried ground oregano shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp ground red pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Brush steaks lightly with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine all seasonings.
- Sprinkle seasonings over steaks and press into both sides.
- Cover and Chill for 1 hour.
- Grill steaks, turning once over medium hot coals 14-18 minutes for rare; 18-22 minutes for medium; 24-28 minutes for well-done.
- Place on a warm serving platter; cut across the grain into thick slices
The Cookteacherjean North Canton, VU
The Rating2 people
I made these this past weekend and let me tell you. They are superb. Thans for posting. Will be making again next time I'm steak hungry. I love ribeye and these were magnificent.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!