Lime Chicken Avocado SaladFrom desireesweet 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp honey shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ceyenne pepper shopping list
- 4 (4 oz) boneless, skinless, chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, quartered shopping list
- 1/2 cup peeled and chopped cucumber shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil shopping list
How to make it
- in small bowl whisk together lime juice, olive oil, honey, salt to taste and ceyenne pepper.
- Pour half of mixture over chicken in resealable platic bag, saving remaining mixture for later. place bag of chicken in fridge for 1 hr
- Spray cold grill rack with nonstick cooking spray and preheat grill to medium heat
- remove chicken from bag and discard marinade from bag
- place chicken on grill, cover with lid and cook 8 - 10 mins on each side or until tender and no longer pink.
- Chop into pieces
- Combie chicken pieces, avocado, tomatoes, cucumber and basil in large salad bowl.
- toss gently with reserved lime mixture and serve