Chocolate chip dream barsFrom dfangel 7 years ago
- Bars::::: shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 bag (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips (1 cup) shopping list
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips shopping list
- chocolate Glaze:::: shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, mix 1/2 cup brown sugar and the butter. Stir in 1 cup flour. Press in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix eggs, 1 cup brown sugar and the vanilla. Stir in 2 tablespoons flour, the baking powder and salt. Stir in semisweet and milk chocolate chips. Spread over crust.
- Bake bars 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat all Chocolate Glaze ingredients over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted. Drizzle glaze over cooled bars. Refrigerate at least 1 hour until firm. For bars, cut into 8 rows by 4 rows. Store at room temperature.