Sunrise Peach MuffinsFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated orange peel shopping list
- 1 15 oz. can Cling peach slices, drained and cut into small cubes shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded sweetened coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat Oven: 350° F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, blend sugar with butter until smooth and light. Whisk in egg, buttermilk, vanilla, cinnamon and orange peel.
- Pour over dry ingredients. Add peaches and coconut; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon batter into lightly oiled or paper-lined muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake on center rack in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until tops are firm to the touch. Gently lift from pan and cool on a rack.
- Tip: For a glossy look, brush each muffin, while still warm, with a little honey.
- Storage: For freshness, keep muffins in an airtight container.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating2 people
Looks and sounds fabulous, don't know how I missed all your wonderful recipes. You got another 5henrie in Savannah loved it